Requisition Number: ENG-003-0822
Location: Louisville, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary
Stratom, Inc. is a high-tech company specializing in autonomous robotics and unmanned vehicles. The company attracts high-performing professionals who thrive on the development and implementation of innovative solutions and who are committed to honesty, integrity, and excellence.
Stratom is seeking a versatile individual with professional experience in robotic software development and team leadership to be a major contributor to our unmanned vehicle and autonomous robotic arm projects. As a growing R&D firm, each team member is asked to wear many hats and contribute in a wide variety of disciplines, so resourcefulness and adaptability are highly valued. A strong candidate will also have outstanding interpersonal skills and be ready to become a prominent leader within our engineering team right away.
We are seeking an individual with a combination of the skills listed below and certainly don’t expect you to have experience with each line item. If you believe you strike a good balance for the job, please don’t hesitate to apply.
- Design and implementation of robotic system architectures
- Perception algorithm development for robotic applications
- Development of control schemes for robotic and autonomous systems
- Integration and testing of the aforementioned robot software
- Development and/or utilization of sensor interfaces for cameras, LIDAR, GPS, radar, etc.
- Support of on-site robotic field testing and live demonstrations
- Continuous interaction with customers, partners, and coworkers
- Risk analysis, identification, management, and mitigation
- Professional software development skills – version control, CI/CD, SDLC, etc.
- As a technical lead, responsibilities include scheduling, assigning work, reviewing the technical adequacy of work products, and meeting cost and schedule.
Education and Experience
Minimum 10+ years experience in robotics. A Master’s or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Robotics is strongly preferred.
Skills and Certifications
Proficiency in C/C++, Linux, and ROS is desirable.
This position requires the the use of information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
DoD Security Clearance or ability to obtain one.
Ability to travel up to 10% for system integrations and prototype demonstrations.
Stratom is committed to providing Equal Opportunities in Employment to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation and Benefits: Salary range of $120,000 – $180,000
Stratom offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. To apply for this position, please submit your resume with the Requisition Number to email@example.com.