Requisition Number: TECH-001-1022
Location: Boulder, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary
Stratom, Inc. is a high-tech company specializing in autonomous robotics and unmanned vehicles. We are a group of self-motivated and high-performing professionals who thrive on the development and implementation of innovative autonomous solutions committed to honesty, integrity, and excellence.
Stratom is seeking a versatile individual with hands on experience in engineering and/or vehicles to be a major contributor to our unmanned vehicle and autonomous robotic arm projects. As a growing R&D firm, each team member is asked to wear many hats and contribute in a wide variety of disciplines, so resourcefulness and adaptability are highly valued. A strong candidate will also have outstanding interpersonal skills and be ready to become a dependable teammate within our engineering team right away.
We are seeking an individual with a combination of the skills listed below and certainly don’t expect you to have experience with each line item. Please don’t hesitate to apply if you believe you strike a good balance for the job.
- Demonstrated ability to support the build, test, and maintenance phases of high-tech product development
- Perform a variety of electronic or electromechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determine and/or follow methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, and cable harnessing, and final assembly on units.
- Perform basic prototyping and fabrication of parts to including the use of a mill, drills, and welders
- Work with suppliers to have parts fabricated
- Ensure part and assembly tolerances meet blueprint specifications
- Perform electronic or electromechanical assembly tasks in support of developmental requirements in pre-production projects
- Develop technical data sheets and user manuals
- Responsible for receiving, verification of orders, printing, packing, and shipping
- Assist in the data collection and analysis for ongoing quality improvements
- Understand, maintain and perform work according to quality and environmental standards
- Develop Bills of Material and assembly work instructions
- Interact with Stratom’s internal team, as well as external partners and customers
- Must be detail oriented and possess basic computer/spreadsheet skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and operate manual pallet jacks
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Active DoD Security Clearance or ability to obtain one.
Compensation and Benefits: Salary range of $50,000 – $80,000
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. To apply for this position, please submit your resume with the Requisition Number to email@example.com.