Requisition Number: ENG-006-0409
Location: Boulder, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary
Stratom, Inc. is a high-tech company specializing in autonomous robotics and unmanned vehicles. The company attracts high-performing professionals who thrive on the development and implementation of innovative solutions and who are committed to honesty, integrity, and excellence.
Stratom is seeking a versatile individual with several years of professional experience in robotics software development to be a major contributor to our unmanned vehicle and autonomous robotic arm projects. As a growing R&D firm, each team member is asked to wear many hats and contribute in a wide variety of disciplines, so resourcefulness and adaptability are highly valued. A strong candidate will also have outstanding interpersonal skills and be ready to become a prominent contributor in our engineering team right away.
We are seeking an individual with a combination of the skills listed below and certainly don’t expect you to have experience with each line item. If you believe you strike a good balance for the job, please don’t hesitate to apply.
- Experience with the Robotic Operating System (ROS) + simulation using Gazebo
- Domain knowledge in autonomous vehicle sensing technology and perception algorithm development (Images, Point Clouds, etc.)
- Proven ability to create software for autonomous behaviors, motion planning, etc.
- Experience selecting embedded control systems
- Professional C++, Python expertise
- LabVIEW development experience and familiarity with National Instruments hardware
- Developing AI models to make intelligent use of environment sensory data
- Experience with Linux system configuration and management, specifically Ubuntu
- Comfortable working at various levels on a project team, and across multiple disciplines
- Professional software development skills – version control, CI/CD, SDLC, etc.
- Demonstrated project management, leadership, and people skills
Education & Experience
Minimum 3+ years’ experience in robotic software development,
systems engineering, or related. A Bachelor of Science in a relevant Engineering or Software Field (Systems, Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Computer Science, or Robotics) is required. An advanced degree or certification in any of these disciplines is preferred.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
DoD Security Clearance or ability to obtain one.
Ability to travel up to 10% for system integrations and prototype demonstrations.
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. To apply for this position, please submit your resume with the Requisition Number to email@example.com.