Requisition Number: DA-007-1121
Location: Reston, VA
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI (Must be current)
Stratom, Inc. is a high-tech company specializing in robotics and unmanned vehicles. Stratom attracts the most highly qualified professionals who thrive on the development and implementation of innovative and inspiring solutions and who are committed to honesty, integrity, and excellence.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Stratom, Inc Irregular Warfare Analyst, you will serve in both a deployed and reach back role, conducting irregular warfare analysis in support of Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) and Emerging Threats efforts and operations executed by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and its partners. You will provide support to SOF and conventional organizations by combining irregular warfare concepts and doctrine with structured analytical techniques to illuminate WMD Supply and Demand Networks and deny the ability of state or non-state actors to gain or transfer access to weapons, material, technology, and expertise. Irregular analytical support is provided to policymakers, planners, and operational forces engaging these threats.
More About the Role:
While deployed, you will embed with organizations to assist operational and tactical commanders, their staffs, and subordinate units and apply irregular warfare analysis to enhance their effectiveness against threat WMD networks. You will apply irregular warfare analytic expertise and make recommendations for future products and anticipate customer analytical requirements. Most deployments are 120-180 days in length. While providing reach-back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from DTRA Directorates and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the CACI-WGI Irregular Warfare Analysis Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed. Among the topics, you will analyze are WMD pathways that take advantage of preexisting networks (both licit and illicit) to facilitate the movement of people, material, information, infrastructure, and money.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Minimum one-year experience in forward-deployed locations supporting Counter Threat Network (CTN) operations.
- Minimum two years of experience conducting analysis of irregular warfare problem sets to highlight threat network organizations, key nodes, and vulnerabilities.
- Minimum three years of experience providing analytical support to SOF organizations.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience, or associate degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience. We will also consider five years of directly relevant work experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than three years of experience conducting irregular warfare network analysis in support of Counter Threat Network (CTN) operations.
- Formal training or more than three years of practical experience utilizing the CALEB or Irregular Warfare Analysis methodology.
- Expert understanding of the WMD activity continuum covering the spectrum of WMD activities from intent to use.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
- Expert understanding of Intel targeting tools such as the Skope toolset or the Voltron toolset.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
Travel Required: Up to 25% a year
Type of Travel: local
This is an Exempt Fulltime Salaried position
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. Stratom provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing or calling the below information. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Stratom, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Stratom, Inc.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume with the Requisition Number to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com or calling (804) 867-5584.
Stratom is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.