Requisition Number: DA-008-1121
Location: Reston, VA
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI (Must be current)
Stratom, Inc. is a high-tech company specializing in robotics and unmanned vehicles. Stratom attracts the most highly qualified professionals who thrive on the development and implementation of innovative and inspiring solutions and who are committed to honesty, integrity, and excellence.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Stratom, Inc DTRA Intelligence Analyst, you will provide embedded and reach back support to Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) and Emerging Threats efforts and operations executed by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and its partners. You will conduct multi-layered research and analysis to support CWMD and counter-improvised threat operations and support DTRA’s research and development of tactical, operational, and strategic initiatives to CWMD and Improvised-threats in CONUS and OCONUS locations. As required, you will interact directly with deployed partners during the development of analytical products to meet unit and subordinate element requests for information. As required, you will plan, develop, and deliver tailored analytical capabilities and tools training to supported consumers and partners.
More About the Role:
While deployed, you will embed with supported organizations to assist operational and tactical commanders, their staffs, and subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information to enhance their effectiveness against CWMD and Emerging Threat networks. You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency, and international partners. Most deployments are 120-180 days in length.
While providing reach-back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the CACI-WGI Operational Analysis Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
You will work closely with other members of your team to identify adversary WMD pathways and capabilities and to illuminate adversary probable intentions, activities, and vulnerabilities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- More than one year supporting Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE) analyzing environments that contain WMD as a system of pathways, networks, relevant actors, resources, and extant and potential capabilities.
- More than one year of deployed Intelligence analysis experience within the Combatant Command AORs.
- You must also possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You should be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed – that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than three years of experience, or an associate’s degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than three years of experience conducting network analysis in support of attack the network or CBRN/WMD operations to include counter-facilitation.
- More than three years of experience working with DIA’s Defense Counter-Proliferation Office (DCP), and/or DIA’s National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI).
- More than ten years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
- Expert understanding of the WMD activity continuum covering the spectrum of WMD activities from intent to use.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
Travel Required: Up to 25% a year
Type of Travel: local
This is an Exempt Fulltime Salaried position
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. Stratom provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing or calling the below information. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Stratom, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Stratom, Inc.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume with the Requisition Number to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com or calling (804) 867-5584.
Stratom is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.