Requisition Number: DA-010-0122
Location: Reston, VA
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI (Must be current)
Stratom, Inc. is a high-tech company specializing in robotics and unmanned vehicles. Stratom attracts the most highly qualified professionals who thrive on the development and implementation of innovative and inspiring solutions and who are committed to honesty, integrity, and excellence.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Technical Support Intelligence Team (TIST) analyst, you will be a member of a team of analysts providing TIST research and reach back support to Improvised Threats, Emerging Technologies, and WMD efforts and operations executed by committed warfighting units and partners globally. This position serves as TIST subject-matter expert and technical authority where you will analyze and evaluate technical information from a variety of classified and unclassified sources, and provide intelligence assessments drawing on your background to analysts and customer’s to reduce uncertainty in their decision making with a focus on current/near-term events, plans, developments and trends pertaining to WTI, the proliferation of WMD and nuclear/radiological events; issues impacting weapons security; force protection; and force operability and survivability against a broad spectrum of nuclear, biological, chemical and other WMD events. As a TIST subject matter expert, conducts applied research on specific intelligence issues pertaining to emerging and WMD threats to US and allied nations; provides written input to reports and briefings; assists with answering requests for information (RFI); assists in research and analytical data entries related to emerging and WMD; all for dissemination to Agency leadership and its personnel, Combatant Commands and the Intelligence Community (IC). As required, you will interact directly with the client, the Improvised-Threat Community of Interest (CoI), WMD CoI, Emerging Threat CoI, intelligence partners across the IC, and the deployed intelligence consumer during the development of intelligence products to meet intelligence requests for information. As required, you will plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to support intelligence consumers and partners. You will assist in providing quality assurance and quality control over-developed products to ensure they meet client standards and follow Director of National Intelligence (DNI) standards.
More About the Role:
While providing reach back support, you will provide support to Request For Support (RFS) responses developed by embedded teammates supporting units forward; answer requests for support from other intelligence consumers, and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with training and pre-deployment training/preparation. You will work closely with other members of the team to monitor and identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks. You will assist with the development and maintenance of analytic policies and procedures for the processing, production, and dissemination of intelligence. As required, you will brief intelligence assessments and may represent the client organization in fielding technical questions to support key assessments. You may serve as a client liaison and coordinate with government personnel, technical experts, and sub-contractors.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Working relationship with National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC), Defense Intelligence Agency, (DIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of State (DOS), DTRA, and/or Service Shareholders/Stakeholders.
- Previous experience with CBRNE/WMD-related intelligence (to include CP, Nuclear Policy, health/medical, arms control, weapons technology, etc.). · Ability to analyze complex data, conducts research, and acquire facts, and apply good interpersonal skills to resolve intricate problems.
- One to three years of intelligence analyst experience required.
- More than five years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
- Be willing to deploy to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and up to three-month deployments to OCONUS locations as required.
- Strong working knowledge of NSWC IHEODTD, TSD, CEXC, WTI, C-IED, Terrorist Explosive Devices Analytical Center (TEDAC), Special Operations Command (SOCOM), DIA, and Defense Forensic Scientific Center (DFSC) exploitation activities throughout the globe.
- Understanding of GEOINT analytic tools such as Arc-Pro, Google Earth, and Envi.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than five years of experience providing direct technical intelligence support to network analysis in support of attack the network operations – including counter-facilitation.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- More than 15 years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases and tools such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, and other SIGINT databases.
Travel Required: Up to 25% a year
Type of Travel: CONUS and OCONUS as required
This is an Exempt Full-time Salaried position
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. Stratom provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing or calling the below information. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Stratom, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Stratom, Inc.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume with the Requisition Number to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 867-5584.
Stratom is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.