Job Category: Consulting
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Security Clearance: TS/SCI (Must be current)
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Stratom, Inc Counter-Corruption Research & Analysis / Advisor works at the direction of the Deputy Director, Counter-Corruption Advisory Group, you will analyze intelligence and reporting for lead development and assist in the generation of Criminal Patronage Network, Corruption Narcotic Network, Ministry of Interior, and Ministry of Defense requirements for all-source analysis, collection, or exploitation in support of counter corruption mission.
More About the Role:
- Perform daily review of intelligence and other incoming reporting for lead development and follow-up.
- Assist in the generation of Criminal Patronage Network (CPN), Corruption Narcotic Network (CNN), Ministry of Interior (MoI), and Ministry of Defense (MoD) requirements (HCRs, IIR evaluations, SDRs etc.) for collection or exploitation in support of counter corruption mission.
- Respond to requests for information from Target Coordination Forward personnel who will be embedded within major subordinate command locations in Afghanistan and assist in limited scope analysis and when, appropriate, provide actionable intelligence from that analysis.
- Maintain liaison with the US Embassy, Resolute Support Headquarters, Inter-governmental agencies, non-governmental agencies, and inter-agency elements.
- Participate in coordination meetings to include targeting VTCs within theater and via CONUS, as required. Develops and maps all criminal patronage, corruption narcotics, corrupt MoI, and corrupt MoD networks for coordination purposes.
- Complete required personal weapons qualification prior to deployment.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Ten years of analytical experience and a master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience with network analysis methods and tools and expertise with critical node analysis of insurgent and terrorist financial networks.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of DataExplorer, the Voltron Tool Suite, ANTS, and Palantir. Previous deployment experience with US military,
- Department of State, or law enforcement.
- Medically deployable.
Qualifications that would be nice to have
- Graduate of the DIAC Advanced Counter Threat Finance Course.
- Three years of experience with Counter-Threat Finance methods and tools and expertise.
- Five years of experience with Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Experience with Task Force 2010, the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A), Shafafiyat, or CJIATF-Nexus; Special Inspector
- General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR); or other counter corruption organization.
This is an Exempt Fulltime Salaried position.
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. Stratom provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing or calling the below information. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Stratom, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Stratom, Inc.