Requisition Number: ROB-001-1121
Location: Fort Eustis, VA
Job Category: Robotics
Security Clearance: TS/SCI (Must be current)
Stratom, Inc. is a high-tech company specializing in robotics and unmanned vehicles. Stratom attracts the most highly qualified professionals who thrive on the development and implementation of innovative and inspiring solutions and who are committed to honesty, integrity, and excellence.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As an Army Futures Command, Future and Concept Center, Maneuver Capability Analyst, you will spport Army Futures Command, Future and Concept Center, and Futures Integration Division. You will focus on providing Robotics Capability analysis and recommendations, capabilities development, and organizational-based assessments to support the Robotics Team Lead, the Division Chief, and associated team.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Knowledge of CJCSI 3170 series documents (JCIDS process)
- Knowledge of US Army acquisition decision processes to include tools, modeling, and current processes
- Knowledge and experience in military Robotics concepts, capabilities, and employment (Army preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in application of M&S techniques in support of JCIDS analysis
- Skillful and experienced practitioner of Capabilities Based Assessments (CBA) and associated JCIDS products including (CDD, ACDD, DCRs)
- Skillful management of multiple, concurrent efforts
- Experienced facilitator, briefer, and presenter of analytical results (written or orally) to senior leadership (Army, other Service, and Joint)
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active SECRET Clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience with CJCSI 3170 series (JCIDS) processes, methodologies, and products
- 3+ years of experience with requirements or needs analysis
- 5+ years of documenting analytical efforts, constructing briefings, and presenting results
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable in Database functions
- Knowledgeable in statistical programs including Minitab, Excel
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience with: AFC, Future and Concept Center
- 3+ years of analytical study design
Travel: As required estimated 10-15% a year
This is an Exempt Fulltime Salaried position
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. Stratom provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing or calling the below information. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Stratom, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Stratom, Inc.
Stratom is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.