Requisition Number: AIMD-07-0619
Location: Fort Eustis, VA
Employment Type: Full Time
Stratom is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Operational Architect to support the Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element of the Futures Integration Directorate (FID) reporting to the Army Futures Command’s (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain a final security clearance
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify and align requirements, derive system architecture and functional design, and identify associated risks to ensure products meet Army requirements
- Apply AFC/FCC’s strategy and outline systems architecture needed to support
- Consolidate current and planned future system architectures
- Configure and maintain architecture toolsets, integrate across Army Architecture portfolio
- Works closely with AIMD Data Stewards to maintain data dictionary and data lineage
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform tasks mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- Five years’ experience in developing standards, policy, and governance for the development, storage, and exchange of Army capabilities/force development data
- Three years’ experience conducting analysis and experimentation in support of capabilities development activities (e.g., the NAG).
- Three years’ experience providing support to Capabilities Development Functional Data
Managers requirements with regards to standards, policies, and data exchange specifications.
- Documented experience in planning, coordinating, and carrying out enterprise architecture projects
- Documented experience developing the Capabilities Development Data Management Plan (CDDMP) for AFC (formerly ARCIC), AIMD, CDIDs, and NAG Charter members
- Seven years’ experience with building DODAF compliant architectures in Magic Draw.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical architecture analysis into high quality documents and presentations for a variety of audiences.
- Experience coordinating with diverse Subject Matter Experts and staffs (e.g., TRADOC, the Department of the Army (DA) staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense (DoD), Army Centers of Excellence (CoE)/Capability Development Integration Directorates (CDIDs)
As required estimated 10-15% a year
Required to possess and maintain a US Secret clearance
This is an Exempt Full Time Salaried Position
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. Stratom provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing or calling the below information. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Stratom, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Stratom, Inc. To apply for this position, please submit your resume with the Requisition Number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stratom is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.