Requisition Number: FIN-001-0221
Location: Boulder, CO
Employment Type: Salaried Full Time Position
Stratom, Inc. is at the forefront of high-tech robotics and unmanned vehicle development. Our team members are committed to honesty, integrity, and excellence, and thrive on the development and implementation of innovative autonomous solutions.
Stratom is actively searching for an Accounting and Finance Manager to manage the accounting and finance activities at Stratom. The candidate must be energetic, enjoy working in an exciting environment, and be able to manage the day-to-day duties of the position with little or no supervisory input. The candidate will be responsible for controlling finances, accounting, and contracts across the United States and overseas. This position’s primary areas of responsibility will be Finance and Accounting, with additional duties in Contracts / Legal and Human Resources with a heavy emphasis on Government Contracting. Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Finance/Accounting – Primary Responsibility
- Full Charge Accounting: AR, AP, Payroll, Inventory, Monthly Close
- Maintain, review and track employee time sheets/expense reports via Online Application
- Assist Management Team in developing/maintaining monthly and yearly budgets, financial reports, corporate dashboards, and statements
- Be an integral part of the management team and provide strategic analytics/insight
- Work with the Business Development team to develop pricing for large contracts
- Process customer quotes, invoices, sales orders, purchase orders, and answer miscellaneous accounting-related customer service queries
- Perform administrative and accounting support for government contracting, DCAA accounting rules and reporting, DCAA audit support, annual Incurred Cost Proposals and Provisional Rate submission
- Perform ROI Analysis for IR&D and investments
Contracts & Legal Administration
- Review, manage, and maintain all government contracts, creating contract-required reports, documents, and invoicing through WAWF
- Manage all subcontract paperwork, ensuring NDAs, Contract Agreements, 1099s, and all other legal documents are in place
- Ensure all Government contract requirements are met, to include submission of monthly reports, property reporting, etc.
- Assist in handling HR functions including new hire in-processing, establish and update employees in the payroll, and benefits systems, process all personnel action notices, ensure all labor laws are adhered to.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management or appropriate experience is required. A Master’s in Business Administration or similar degree is preferred.
Skills & Certifications:
Must have strong skills in government contracting, MS Excel, WAWF, and preferred knowledge with Unanet financial and accounting management software.
Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay