Robotics & Unmanned Vehicles
Stratom, Inc. provides R&D, engineering, and system integration services focused in robotic and unmanned systems and payloads. Stratom is unique in that we have the ideal mix of commercial and government business along with the ability to support the technology lifecycle from research and development through manufacturing and market introduction.
Stratom develops payloads and products to be used on UGV / UAS platforms for IED and UXO threat detection and neutralization and combat engineering applications. Stratom provides capabilities in the arena of industrial robotics, air and ground based unmanned vehicles, and robotic logistics applications such as robotic refueling and resupply.
Stratom’s robotics mission and technology
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Applications
- Security and Force Protection
- IED / UXO Threat Detection and Neutralization
- Combat Engineering Applications
- Autonomous Control
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GNC)
- Path Planning
- Embedded Real-Time Control Systems
- Payload and Sensor Integration
- Payload and Robotic Tool development
- Systems Engineering and Integration
Stratom’s customers include the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Government Labs, NATO forces, Prime Contractors and multiple high technology companies.